Saturday, February 06, 2010

And So It Begins (Blog-a-thon Post 1)



Welcome to the 2010 "You Are Not Alone: Blogging for the Angela Shelton Foundation" blog-a-thon!

For those of you who don't know what's going on here, let me explain:

Starting now (6am EST), I'll be staying up for 24 hours straight and posting one blog each hour in order to raise awareness of and money for the Angela Shelton Foundation. Thank you to everyone who's sponsored me so far. I hope to get a few more donations as this thing rolls along.

If you know anyone who would be interested in donating, or anyone who just needs some support or encouragement on their healing journey, please send them my way! Let's work together to make my very first blog-a-thon a huge success!



You can probably tell I'm very excited to be able to raise money for such a great organization. Stay tuned to learn all about why I have such a passion for the Angela Shelton Foundation and what they do for survivors...

Watch the live UStream broadcast of this blog-a-thon by clicking here. Yup. That's right. I'm broadcasting live from UStream during the entire 24-hour blog-a-thon.

This should be interesting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails